Tuesday, 12 November 2013

“Autumn is a Second Spring when Every Leaf is a Flower.”

Assalamulaikum,

I went to Hillyfield last weekend before the ManU match against Arsenal. Yeah! ManU won 'one nil one nil'! Not to celebrate much. Whatever it is, Arsenal still hit the top. So ManU, gradually climbing up the table. Hopefully.

I usually watch football match at Ruse Bar, it's near to my college in between London Bridge and Elephant & Castle. The bar tender already can guess it's either apple juice or grape juice when they see me come in. Okay, let's talk about autumn. Too much explanation is not worth to read, junk. So, yes. That's it. Just to share some photos that I took last week. However, the golden couldn't really captured as maybe because of the sun reflection? or Samsung can't beat iPhone? or user problem? or or or?

I found this funny quote from Jarod Kintz:-

"I want to say something so embarrassing about September that even the leaves start blushing and turning red."

LOL!







Autumn has always been my favorite season.

The fallen heart,
Dyana Zainudin.